No girls

Today I decided I'll add a few words to my blog. I suspect I'll end up editing a lot; it's difficult enough to write an entry using a smartphone let alone have a semblance of coherence in a stream of consciousness type of writing.

***

Apparently I have smitten some girls at the office, according to witnesses who stayed and heard some elevator gossip after I went down the 10th floor. I don't know if it's my necktie, my feeble wispy attempts at a mustache or the irresistable musk of closet homosexuality. That always seems to attract the wrong gender. Nonetheless, it kinda felt good. I have spent an extra 10 minutes prepping for Monday workday after all. And I'm still glowingly hung over from my boyfriend's 10-day visit; he's already returned to Singapore last night. 

No, ladies. I will not eat cunt. It will never happen. I will, however, help you shape your eyebrows, Lily Collins style. 

2 coumouents:

red the mod said...

It's always a welcomed affirmation to discover that you remain appealing to other people, regardless of gender. Whichever is the case, relish it. Compliments of that sort are never, ever, induced. They just are.

Glad to see you back in blogging, even if it's just for a while. Do send my regards to The Sidekick.

:)

Johnny Cursive said...

Thank you, Red! Will do :)